SERTUN™ Color-Changing Sanitizer Indicator Towels
Introducing the SERTUN™ Rechargeable Sanitizer Indicator Towels! Never wonder again if you’re sanitizing hard surfaces properly!
New Sertun™ Rechargeable Sanitizer Indicator Towels from ITW Professional Brands will give you unmatched confidence in your sanitizing!
Using their patent-pending Color Check Technology™, Sertun towels give you complete assurance that you are truly sanitizing hard surfaces!
• Think of it as a quaternary ammonia (Quat) test strip embedded in a disposable foodservice wiper.
• Sertun towels change from yellow to blue when proper quat levels are present in the sanitizing bucket and in the towel.
• Have confidence you’re sanitizing with just a quick glance into your sanitizer bucket!
• As the towel deploys Quat, the color changes from blue to yellow, indicating there is not sufficient sanitizer in
• By placing the towel back into your sanitizer solution, the towel recharges, and turns blue again. When the towel
does not turn blue, it’s time to change the sanitizer solution.
• Use with your red bucket system.
What’s at stake?
• Are you really sure you’re sanitizing?
• Health code violations and fines are just the tip of the iceberg.
• Every year 48 million (1 in 6) people in the U.S. get sick from eating contaminated food, and 3,000 die from food-borne illness.
• The average restaurant illness incident costs more than $75,000 in fines and legal costs.
• What does the damage to your brand reputation really cost in lost business?
Size: 13.5” x 18”